It's the age-old question: linen tote bag or cord tote bag? Both have their pros and cons and are an excellent way to carry allll of your things around so it can be tough to decide which one is right.. so if you are stuck - read on and hopefully this will help you decide.
Linen Tote Bag Pros:1.They look (really!) good. Let's be honest, one of the main reasons people use totes is for aesthetic purposes. And when it comes to looks, linen totes definitely have the upper hand. The natural fabric has a certain je ne sais quoi that just screams "I'm sophisticated and put-together."
2. They hold up well over time. Linen is a strong material, so you don't have to worry about your tote falling apart at the seams after just a few uses. Our linen tote will easily last you several years (or even longer!) with proper care.
3. They're perfect for summertime. Linen is a light and airy fabric, making it ideal for hot summer days when you don't want anything weighing you down. Plus, the breezy material will help keep you cool and comfortable in the heat.
4. They are quick to dry. Spilt your drink bottle running for the bus? Used it to stash your wet beach towel? Or maybe your leftover curry lunch dribbled out on the way to work. Not to worry - throw it in the wash, hang it out to air dry and you'll be good to go.. sooner, rather than later.
5. They fold small. Need a back up bag for that 'accidental' lunch time trip to the shops? This bag is for you.
1. They're roomy and strong. If you're looking for a big tote that can fit all your everyday essentials (and then some), a corduroy option is probably your best bet. The thick fabric allows the bags to hold their shape well, even when they're packed full of books, lunchboxes, beach towels or your haul from the Sunday morning visit to the Farmers Market.
Cord Tote Bag Pros:
2. They're super versatile. Our Corduroy Totes comes in a range of fun colours. Some more neutral colours.. but there's a few thrown in with a cute 70's vibe.. I'm looking at you Mustard... that'll be fun to wear all year round.
3.They work well for all seasons. Our cord totes can be used year-round - they feel warm and solid. Just throw on a scarf or jacket if it's cold out and you're good to go!
4. Easy to wash. It may be the perfect bag to be carting all your things around.. but with all that use comes sand, dirt, squished banana.. so throw it in the wash with the rest of your clothes and it'll be fresh as a daisy and ready to go.
So, which type of tote are you leaning towards? If you're looking for something light, chic and stylish, go with a linen option. But if you need a roomy bag that feels strong, opt for corduroy instead.
Whichever route you choose, I guarantee you'll be happy with your decision!