- clean the air
- soothe and relax the mind
- calm anxiety
- enhance focus
- stimulate creativity
- cleanse the area from negativity
- spirituality (great to burn whilst meditating or practicing yoga)
- create a restful environment and promote sleep (burn before bedtime but never whilst sleeping)
- create freshness and new beginnings
- and, it smells good!
Important: Never burn incense whilst sleeping, close to curtains or other furnishings. Always allow space around the incense sticks so it is not touching anything close by. Never leave lit incense unattended and treat it as you would a lit candle.
NB. Always burn high quality, natural incense - burning synthetics can irritate or cause long term lung issues.