$10 Flat rate shipping or free on orders over $100*
Ditch your underwire bra for this soft and flattering sage-y green linen bralette. Super comfy to wear under a slouchy tee on the weekend, peaking out from a pretty summer dress or teamed with a pair of wide legged pants for the cutest summer outfit.
The linen is soft, strong enough to feel fitted but with no elastic or underwire at the front it's comfy enough to wear all weekend - the perfect bralette to wear when you don't want to be wearing a bra but need a little extra cover.
- Adjustable straps
- Sweet contrasting white lace finish on the bust line
- Wear with a pair of linen PJ shorts or pants
- Soft, wide elastic on the back for comfort and fit
Stick to your normal numbered size that you would wear in a bra ie. wear a 12C bra purchase a M (12) bralette unless you would like a little extra room for larger breasts, in that case then please size up and adjust the straps for comfort and fit.
Designed in Geelong, Australia and then hand dyed and made in small batches in a women led, family owned and run factory in Denpasar, Bali. By purchasing Jade and May sleepwear you are supporting women in small business each step of the way.
Made to last pieces in a fabric that is kind on the planet - no synthetic blends here. This fabric is made from nature and eventually can be returned back to the earth where it originated.
* Please note: due to the hand dying process, each run has a slightly different hue which is dependant on the weather conditions in Bali at the time.
- $10 Flat rate shipping on all Aussie orders
- Free Australia wide shipping on all orders over $100