Strappy Linen Nightie in Black by Jade and May
“Women who wear black live colourful lives.” Neiman Marcus'
- Standard sizing - size up for a big bust or a pregnant belly
- Maxi in length - finishing at about mid calf
- Rounded neckline - same at the front and back and finished with tied straps which allows you to adjust as you need
- Bra friendly when tied as standard
- Cross the straps over at the back which gives the back a 'dipped' shape and adds a touch of fun and style - especially when adding a pair of fun heels for a night out
- Just as great as a nightie as it is a dress
- 100% Pure high quality linen
- Wide hemline
- Slight A line shape - so flattering!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Can be embroidered for bridal parties or groups
The most comfortable nightie you'll ever wear to bed, after a long day at work or even to wear under your favourite knit for long lazy days at home.... but don't just wear it to bed - this nightie will take you from the beach, to work or out with the girls... wherever you like!
If you visit us in our Geelong shop you'll probably find one of us wearing this beauty with a long sleeve tee and a pair of ankle boots in the cooler months.. and strappy heels in the warmer months. It really is the most comfortable outfit - modest and stylish!
Linen allows you to self regulate your temperature when sleeping and due to it's moisture wicking abilities it will also work as an anti perspirant making it the ideal material to sleep in - keep you cool, fresh and because of the antibacterial properties you can wear it longer between washes.. because let's face it.. less time in the laundry is what we all want!