White Bamboo Satin Slip Nightie | Jade and May
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
'soft and fresh'
Our bamboo satin slip nightie is luxurious, elegant and beautiful to wear.
With the feel of a soft silk, our bamboo satin is produced from naturally organic bamboo pulp - no silk worms are harmed in the making of this sleepwear!
- Standard sizing - size up for a big bust or a pregnant belly
- Maxi in length - finishing at about mid calf
- Rounded neckline - same at the front and back and finished with tied straps which allows you to adjust as you need
- Cross the straps over at the back which gives the back a 'dipped' shape and adds a touch of fun and style - especially when adding a pair of fun heels and a denim jacket for a night out
- Just as great as a nightie as it is a dress
- 100% pure fabric - no synthetics
- Wide hemline
- Slight A line shape - so flattering!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Bra friendly when wearing tied standard (not crossed at the back)
Bamboo satin is a pure, natural and sustainable fibre - easy on the earth, long lasting and no synthetic blends.
This fabric is made from nature and eventually can be returned back to the earth where it originated. Remove the tags and this fabric can be composted along with your kitchen scraps.
Designed in Geelong, Australia and then hand dyed and made in small batches in a women led, family owned and run factory in Denpasar, Bali. By purchasing Jade and May sleepwear you are supporting women in small business each step of the way.
* Please note: due to the hand dying process, each run has a slightly different hue which is dependant on the weather conditions in Bali at the time